Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to the Gospel of Jesus Christ

My quiet time for the past three or four months has been going thru the New Testament, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and now 1 Samuel. Today I finished up Revelation and I am going back to reading the 4 Gospels every month for the next six months. I learned so much and my walk with the Lord was so good when I spent significant time in the Gospels, soaking in the words of Christ! I think for all of us, a close relationship with the Gospels is a close relationship with our Lord. This morning as i read Matthew 4:17 I see the very beginnings of our faith, repentance. I need to repent, every day, especially today - for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to repent, every day, because the Kingdom is coming.

    ReplyDelete