Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The rising sun...

As I have my quiet time now in the morning, the sun rises just off my left shoulder when I sit in the chair by the window. Every time it reminds me of Jesus. The sun provides for me physically what Jesus provides for me spititually. He says to me: I'm right here, I will provide for you today, you needn't fear or walk in darkness. It is just incredibly awesome.
We had an awesome weekend, did a lot of things - but the best part was the fellowship with believers! Praise be to our Father in Heaven and His Son our Lord Jesus Christ! Mary and I constantly reflect on where He has brought us and what He is having us do here at this time in our lives.
One of the passages I read this morning was Psalm 139:1-24, this Psalm really speaks to me, it comforts me beyond words. Knowing who and how I am, He loves me. There is no place I can go that He is not there. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment