Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Webcams anyone?

Today I purchased two webcams, my intent is to set them up and using the appropriate software or program and do video conferencing with our grandchildren across the three states! I got the cameras from the PX at a reasonable price, tonite I hooked one up to my desktop and tested it out - so far so good! The only problem is I have to have a contact on the other end so we can really test this out! So it looks like the first test will be with our grandchildren in TX once I send them the webcam! So far I plan to use Microsoft Messenger because that is already installed on my computer and I already have a Windows Live account. I am excited - this should help alleviate the "We're missing the grandkids blues" syndrome we have! I may even make a short video and post it on here, that's a scary thought isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment