Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monday, again?

I recently discovered some "closet" readers of this blog, I strongly encourage you to respond and leave a comment or two on what you've read here. If you would like to make posts here- just contact me and we'll make it happen.
Here we are at Monday again, sound familiar? Monday's used to be a real drag for me, before I knew the Lord. Monday now represents a resurrection of sorts? I know that the Lord's mercy and grace are new every day and are sufficient for us to make it through the day! My mindset - at least initially is that the Lord has this day in His Hand, and I need not worry - about anything, it is like the resurrection - a new day with a fresh promise of what is to be!
The key this morning, as it was then - is to actively seek the Risen Lord! Matthew 6:33-34 says it all!

Drop me a line, I'd love to hear your comments and have a discussion of our Faith.

2 comments:

  1. There was a time in my life when I worried (about much of which never came to pass). God, and believing in His son Jesus, has enabled me to enjoy life so much more now. I've taken into account the "dirty" places God has allowed me to go through; yet, through His incredible plan for me everyday I'm truly humbled in knowing there's just so much I can do and the rest I guess...and by no means putting it lightly is truly in "God's hands."
    I've been told that I always have a smile on-- I've always attributed it to being happy, or not being able to help it...I now realize that my life's yarn is all being unwound -- and I'm "happy" to be His.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.... even at 5:15 am!!! god is so good, and we are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete