Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Third Day Music

The guy in the picture above is the Bass player for the band - Third Day. I really like thier style of contemporary Christian music. If you know me well - you know I really like music, I have all my life. Now that I can play the Bass guitar - I like playing music alot! I'm trying to learn some Third day songs now, like "Cry out to Jesus" and "Consuming Fire", both of which really touch my heart. The reason I put this picture up on my blog is that in this picture he is playing a Fender bass, he normally plays a ""Music Man" bass!

3 comments:

  1. He really has it slung low...maybe I should give it a try...I'm sure I could hit all my notes then (wah..wah...wah...wah).
    Nice variety Dave...I have probably not given Third Day a fair listen...Awesome fellowship today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard their song "Theif?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abby, yes - I have heard the song "Thief" by them, I have all of their CD's. Mary and I have seen them live three times now and they are really good. I've heard that they're coming to Montgomery this spring so we'll try to go see them then too!

    ReplyDelete